Friday, February 6, 2009

Stand Up


Looking through old pictures, I found this of very young Jas and Gem together with neighbors, JanJan and JD (Escudero brothers). I showed this to Jas and her comment: "Look at me at the back. I look like the kid in the movie 'The Grudge'... just at the back there and looking mean."

Looking back, Jas was always in trouble in preschool for biting another kid or punching another kid. I remember Teacher Daisy telling me, "she did it but if you look at her face, you want to believe she did not." And always there is a story behind the trouble... she was standing up for those who were too good to stand up for themselves. That's my girl!

Candidly,
Dang


2 comments:

  1. I forgot to comment on the last one...Good idea!
    Please change the header,if you can.

    ReplyDelete