Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mission Possible


Why not Joshua? Well, when I was still carrying this little boy inside me, I told Bong, "enough with Joshua!" because it always turns out to be a girl if he insists on the name, based on experience. During that time also, I never miss my favorite TV series 'Mission Impossible' who starred Thaad P. (I am not sure about the last name anymore) and I thought the guy was really cute. So, that was how Thaad came to be.

Thaad is the first Sabolboro grandson. One day, Tatay Lito, Bong's dad, surprised us with a visit... just to see his little boy. This picture was taken during our weekend picnic at the beach. Grandpa and grandson talk... they understood each other.

Candidly,
Dang S.

1 comment:

  1. Lingaw kaayo ko ani imong BLOG Dang. Cute kaayo ang mga baby pix nila...of course, good-looking gihapon sila karon...I really like the idea of you posting their baby(kid) pix and adding captions to it...anyone can guess how precious your children are to you! I bet they (including Bong) are enjoying this unique BLOG you came up with.

    T of T

    ReplyDelete